1. What is the tube thickness of the ground screw?
2. What is the steel material?
Ground screw is make from Q235 steel round pipe and can be applied in a wide variety of different geological locations.
3. What is the thickness of galvanization?
More than 60μm in general.
4. How many applications of the ground screw?
1) Timber Construction
2) Solar Power Systems
3) City and Parks
4) Fencing Systems
5) Road and Traffic
6) Sheds and Containers
7) Flag Poles and Marks
8) Garden and Leisure
9) Boards and Banners
10) Event Structures
5. What's the Production Process of Ground Screw?
Precision Cutting Material → Heating | Shrink Pipe Tip → Welding Spiral → Hot Dipped Galvanized → Tapping | Testing | Polish → Packing & Shipping