||SR048 Square Camping Grill Plate BBQ Cookware
||Plastic bags+Cardboard+Outer cartons
||According to the customer's demands.
||As your design
How to 'Season' Cast Iron Cookware
1. Wash with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. Rinse and dry completely.
2. Oil the cookware (inside and out) with MELTED solid vegetable shortening.
3. Turn upside down on the top rack of a 350°F pre-heated oven.
4. Put aluminum foil on the bottom rack to catch any excess drippings.
5. Bake the cookware for one hour at 350°F.
6. Let the cookware cool slowly in the oven.
7. Store, uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Cleaning the Cast Iron cookware
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
TIP: If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
Hebei Shengri Import & Export Co., Ltd.is one of the leading manufacturers of home & garden products in HeBei, China. Over the last decade, SHENGRI has build up an expertise in manufacturing and exporting to overseas markets of various products.
We offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessoWe offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessories. ries. With our unique design and elegant products, your home will be transformed into a cozy heaven; your backyard will be transformed into a garden paradise.