||Shengri New Cast Iron Classic Fireplace Stove
||According to the customer's demands.
||As your design
|Stove size (mm)
|Weight / kgs (stove)
||248 x 183
How to 'Season' Cast Iron Cookware
1. Wash with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. Rinse and dry completely.
2. Oil the cookware (inside and out) with MELTED solid vegetable shortening.
3. Turn upside down on the top rack of a 350°F pre-heated oven.
4. Put aluminum foil on the bottom rack to catch any excess drippings.
5. Bake the cookware for one hour at 350°F.
6. Let the cookware cool slowly in the oven.
7. Store, uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Hebei Shengri Import & Export Co., Ltd.is one of the leading manufacturers of home & garden products in HeBei, China. Over the last decade, SHENGRI has build up an expertise in manufacturing and exporting to overseas markets of various products.
We offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessoWe offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessories. ries. With our unique design and elegant products, your home will be transformed into a cozy heaven; your backyard will be transformed into a garden paradise.