||Enamel Cast Iron Square Fish Baking Pan With Ear Handles
||According to the customer's demands.
||As your design
|| 4.2 kg
How to Use Enameled Cast Iron Pots
1 Understand how enameled cookware works. It heats slowly and cools slowly. The big advantage is that it holds an even heat during cooking and requires little stirring.
2 Use enameled cookware on any kind of stovetop. You also can use it in the oven.
3 Preheat the cookware on a low heat for stovetop use. This allows the cooking surface of the pot or pan to increase to cooking temperature. Then raise the heat to the desired level.
4 Keep the cookware clean, and it can last for generations. Use detergent and a sponge. Use a plastic scrubber for the tough stuff. Dry thoroughly.
5 Cool the enameled cookware before cleaning. Letting it return to room temperature helps prevent warping.
6 Protect the enameled surface by avoiding breaks and scratches. Use wooden or plastic utensils. Place a small amount of cooking oil on places that have chipped so they don't rust.
Enameled Cast Iron Care
· Wash your cast iron cookware with hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
· Use normal liquid detergent and a sponge.
· Completely dry pan before putting away. Do not put it away still damp.
· Do not use bleach
· Do not use abrasive scourers or cleaners for stubborn residue. Let the pan soak in hot water and clean again.
· Cast iron cookware (except for products with wooden handles) can be washed in the dishwasher, but we advise against heavy use.
· Handles and knobs may loosen over time. Frequently check and secure as needed.
Enameled Cast Iron Use
· For best results, use low to medium heat.
· Pre-heat pan for 2-3 minutes before adding oil or liquid.
· Use Plastic, wood or nylon utensils only. Metal utensils may damage the enamel.
· ALWAYS use a pot holder or glove when using your pan, the handles will be very hot.
· Do not put hot pan directly on counter tops or unprotected surfaces.
· The pan may chip or break if it is dropped against a hard surface.
· You may use any cast iron cookware in the oven (up to 500° F) and on the stovetop.
· Do not put hot pan directly into cold water or fridge, allow the pan to cool down first to avoid warping.
Hebei Shengri Import & Export Co., Ltd.is one of the leading manufacturers of home & garden products in HeBei, China. Over the last decade, SHENGRI has build up an expertise in manufacturing and exporting to overseas markets of various products.
We offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessoWe offer an extensive selection of products, including cast iron, glass, and marble; ranging from kitchen items to outdoor accessories. ries. With our unique design and elegant products, your home will be transformed into a cozy heaven; your backyard will be transformed into a garden paradise.