||Big Round Cast Iron Pre-seasoned Pan Pizza Griddle
||Casseroles, Fry Pan
||As client's requirement
How to 'Season' Cast Iron Cookware
Seasoning is the process of allowing oil to be absorbed into the iron, creating a non-stick, rustproof finish. Here's how to do it:
1. Wash with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. Rinse and dry completely.
2. Oil the cookware (inside and out) with MELTED solid vegetable shortening.
3. Turn upside down on the top rack of a 350°F pre-heated oven.
4. Put aluminum foil on the bottom rack to catch any excess drippings.
5. Bake the cookware for one hour at 350°F.
6. Let the cookware cool slowly in the oven.
7. Store, uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.