|Type||cast iron casserole|
|Metal Type||Cast Iron|
|Surface Finish||Enamel coating/pre-seasoned oil coated|
|Brand Name||Shengri or customized|
|Certification||EU, FDA, LFGB|
|Place of Origin||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Shipping delivery port||Xingang, Tianjin|
|Delivery date||About 45 days after 30% T/T deposit paid|
|Size(cm)||φ22,L27.5cm, H11cm||φ24,L30.5cm, H12cm||φ26, L32.8cm, H12.5cm||φ28.5, L35cm, H13.3cm|
|inner box size (cm)||22.5*12*22.5||25*13.6*28.2||27.1*14*27.5||29*16*29|
Package: Customized inner box and outer carton
Heighlights in Design:
1. The oil is absorbed into the pores of the enameled cast iron, forming a non-stick surface that is highly resistant to scratches and chipping.
2. Promote water circulation, continuously redirect water to the food you cook, lock in water and taste.
3. Gas, electricity, oven and open flames are safe under low to medium heat. The cast iron exterior provides the benefits of uniform heat conduction and distribution; if used on an open flame, the bottom may become darker.
4. It can be washed in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. Hand washing helps improve its durability. In order to remove stubborn stains, soak in warm water for 1 to 2 hours or longer, and then use baking soda or neutral detergent to clean it. Wash with ordinary detergent and water. Do not use stainless steel wire balls or other tools that may leave scratches for cleaning.
we can add your logo as long as you provide your own brand logo , not just letters, if there are patterns, we can also do it for you.
About Packing & Shipping
How to use: (FOR PRE-SEASONED OIL ITEMS)
1. Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
2. Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan.
and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
3. Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
4. On the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
5. After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
6. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.