Overview Quick Details
|Type||Cast-Iron Waffle Maker|
|Metal Type||Cast Iron|
|Brand Name||Shengri or customized|
|Certification||EU, FDA, LFGB|
|Place of Origin||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||Waffle Maker(5 heart)|
Cast Iron Waffle Maker Camping tells you to place the enclosed cast iron waffle maker on a cold cooking surface and let it heat slowly until the cast iron reaches 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn the waffle iron every 3 minutes to evenly heat both sides. It takes 8 to 10 minutes to heat up.
You can use enough oil or butter to prevent the waffles from sticking to the waffle maker. Also make sure that your batter is very thick to allow your waffles to cook properly.
1. Make sure your batter is thick
You want a thick and not too runny batter. This consistency will help make fluffy, crispy waffles that are delicious and prevent them from being destroyed during the cooking process. If the batter made by your recipe looks too runny, try reducing the amount of milk.
2. Avoid cooking spray
Due to the cooking spray on the non-stick surface, waffles often stick to the waffle iron. If you use cooking spray frequently, the heat of the iron will make the buildup of spray very sticky and stick to the batter. Avoid using cooking spray to lubricate the surface of the iron, or make sure to wipe it clean with a towel between uses to remove any buildup.
3. Double check the heat of the waffle iron
Check the heat of the waffle iron carefully. When the temperature is not hot enough, the waffle usually sticks to the waffle iron. If your device has an indicator light indicating that it is ready and they are still sticking, try to wait another minute or two before adding batter to cook.
4. Make your waffles cooked properly
If your waffle iron is stuck, it may be because you have not cooked it long enough. If the batter is undercooked, it will stick together and separate when you turn on the iron. Make a note of your cooking time and add an extra minute or two.
5. Let your waffle maker cool down properly
Let the waffle iron cool down completely and clean it thoroughly after use. Wipe off any oil residue or sticky batter on the grooves and edges to ensure that it is clean next time you use it and will not cause adhesion problems in the future.
Cast Iron Waffle Maker Camping tells you if you have a cast iron waffle maker, remember to re-flavor the iron after frequent use. Regular re-seasoning will help keep your iron in its optimal operating shape, resulting in the perfect waffle.
|Item number||Waffle Maker(5 heart)|
|Packing Size(cm)||75.3*24 .5*23.5|
|Heat Source||Gas, Ceramic, Electric,Induction|
|Package||Customized inner box and outer carton|
|Shipping delivery port||Xingang, Tianjin|
|Delivery date||About 45 days after 30% T/T deposit paid|
we can add your logo on the Sandwich Toaster top, as long as you customize a set of molds, not just letters, if there are patterns, we can also do it for you.
Regarding the packaging, you can choose common brown box / color box with single color/ Color printingthis can be customized according to your needs. If selling online on Amazon or elsewhere, we can provide mail-order packaging
1. A Eco-Friendly Cast-Iron Waffle Maker Baking Pan allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a Cast-Iron Waffle Maker baking pan bakeware molds in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated fry pan with shapes rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast-Iron Waffle Maker Baking Pan is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from Cast-Iron Waffle Maker bakeware molds, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in Cast-Iron Waffle Maker Baking Pan. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. Food cooks beautifully. Using a Cast-Iron Waffle Maker baking pan you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
7. Cast-Iron Waffle Maker Baking Pan is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
8. In an emergency, Cast-Iron Waffle Maker Baking Pan bakeware molds can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
9. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial .