Outdoor cast iron cooking is made to meet the highest standards of quality for fit and finish. Our cast iron cookware comes pre-seasoned with our “true seasoned finish.” This provides a natural, easy-release surface and means they are ready to cook on. Honoured as CAST IRON EXPRERT in China, Shengri also offers best quality Cast Iron Cookware Wholesale, Corten Steel Pans, Outdoor BBQ and Firepit andGas Burner. Welcome to select your favored cookware and contact us if you have any questions!
Outdoor cast iron cooking Recommendations:
1. Clean it regularly with warm soapy water and then dry thoroughly.
2. Periodic application of car wax will prolong the life of the finish.
3. Moving parts should be kept well greased.
4. The most common reason iron rusts is because the finish has been chipped, thus exposing bare metal to the elements. Immediately touch up any scratches or rust by lightly sanding the spot with a fine steel wool. Then apply rust inhibitive primer and paint. A topcoat of wax or clear sealer will add further protection.
5. Never let furniture sit in a puddle of water. If needed, use adhesive pads to lift metal above damp surfaces.
6. During the winter and rainy months, keep furniture covered or bring indoors.
7. Cover stone tops to protect from moisture when freezing temperatures are possible.
Outdoor Cast Iron Cooking related news: